This time I chat with Scott Beebe of CreateAFamilyVision.com.
Listen to the show here:
Or tune in on iTunes (episode 088):
The guest – Scott Beebe
Scott is a dad to 3 kids and he’s also a founder of CreateAFamilyVision.com. He’s been married to his wife, Ashley, for 18 years – so he has some experience 😉
In today’s show, we’ll get into:
- The one thing he wishes he’d done less of when he was younger dad.
- The one thing he wished he’d more of.
- How we, parents, magnify our kids’ habits.
- The family vision story:
- What it is?
- Why it’s worth to create it – aka what’s in it for you?
- Best time start working on your family vision and the second best time 😉
- How to create one? Best questions to start with.
This is truly value packed episode, so tune right in!
Interview with Scott Beebe: Creating a Family Vision (Podcast Episode 088):
Connect with Scott
Learn more about upcoming webinar for new dads:
P.S. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with a fellow soon-to-be or a new dad. That’s the best compliment you can give me and the show!