In this, 100th episode, I chat with Ryan Michler of OrderOfMan.com
Listen to the show here:
Or tune in on iTunes (episode 100):
The guest – Ryan Michler
Ryan is a husband and a dad of 4 young kids (8, 6 and 3 year old and a little 9 month old baby). He’s also an Iraqi Combat veteran.
I’ve followed him and his journey online for quite some time and wanted to bring him on the show for two main reasons.
First, because of his own backstory and journey in becoming a better man.
And secondly, because of his ability to impact lives of others – he runs a fast growing Facebook group and a paid membership site for men, operates an online business and a podcast (Order of Man) to help men become the best versions of themselves.
Having grown up without a permanent father figure, he’s very passionate about what he’s doing. So, tune in as we’re talking about the following topics:
- What makes a good man and a good dad.
- The need for taking ownership of our lives (vs engaging in “the blame game”).
- How to survive and thrive in times when our resources are low, but the demands on them are high (e.g. being a new parent).
- Ryan’s 4-step process that he uses to plan out his days and weeks to be more intentional and productive in all domains of his life.
- Prioritizing self-care and why communication and being in the same boat with your partner is at least as crucial.
So tune in!
Ryan Michler on taking ownership and responsibility of your life:
Connect with Ryan:
NB! Join the private FB group for new dads!
P.S. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with a fellow soon-to-be or a new dad. That’s the best compliment you can give me and the show!