In this episode, I get to chat with Parijat Deshpande from ParijatDeshpande.com
Listen to the show here:
Or tune in on iTunes (episode 105):
The guest – Parijat Deshpande
Parijat Deshpande is the leading high-risk pregnancy expert who educates and guides women (and couples) on how to manage their stress, anxiety and overall wellness so they can have healthier pregnancies, decrease their risk of preterm birth and give their baby a healthy start to life.
Not only is she a clinically trained therapist, a certified wellness coach, a certified stress management coach and a certified marriage educator… she’s personally gone through high-risk pregnancy, so she totally relates to the families she’s working with!
I wanted to bring her on mainly because most new dads and moms alike could use some tips and tactics how to reduce stress during pregnancy and early parenthood.
Here’s what we’ll get into in today’s show:
- Parijat’s personal story with high-risk pregnancy
- What is considered a high-risk pregnancy (it’s broader spectrum than you may think)
- How can dad support his partner throughout pregnancy
- What kind of support soon-to-be or new mom needs
- Stress and the effect it has on expecting mom’s health
- Actionable things dads can do to relieve new mom’s stress
Parijat Deshpande on stress, pregnancy and early parenthood:
Parijat’s website: ParijatDeshpande.com
“Keep your sanity as a new dad” video course (Coupon: BNFPODCAST for 50% off): BrandNewFather.com/sanity
NB! Join the private FB group for new dads!
P.S. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with a fellow soon-to-be or a new dad. That’s the best compliment you can give me and the show!