In this episode, I get to chat with Mike McCarthy.
Listen to the show here:
Or tune in on iTunes (episode 107):
The guest – Mike McCarthy
Mike McCarthy is a family man and a dad of 2, an avid student of both leadership and personal development. He’s also a serial entrepreneur and co-founder and CEO of the GoBundance Adventure Masterminding Group, co-author of the Miracle Morning for Parents and Families, co-creator of GratefulParent.com, and the Regional Owner for the Keller Williams.
So, needless to say, he has many things going on and he’s seeing a lot of success professionally.
Although he’s high achiever, in his own words, one of his top priorities is spending time and traveling with his wife, their son and daughter. He also enjoys kayaking, climbing mountains and hiking. He’s climbed 24 of the 54 highest peaks in Colorado and has a lifetime goal to bag them all.
I wanted to bring him on the show to share the insights, tactics and strategies that have helped him to be the best version of himself, as a partner, as a dad, as an entrepreneur and human being.
We’ll talk about many things including how to bring out the best in yourself.
Other topics we’ll get into:
- His fatherhood journey, including:
- How they climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro when pregnant with their first
- His favorite fatherhood moment so far.
- Mike’s tips for new dads on:
- What to prepare for when expecting
- The importance of savoring the present
- Importance of living your life when new parent.
- What is Miracle Morning and how’s Miracle Morning for Parents different?
- What are the S.A.V.E.R.S and C.H.A.R.M.S.?
- The importance of routines and rituals in one’s life
- How to reap the Miracle Morning benefits in just 5-10 minutes a day
Mike McCarthy on elevating your fatherhood experience with Miracle Mornings:
“Keep your sanity as a new dad” video course (Coupon: BNFPODCAST for 50% off): BrandNewFather.com/sanity
NB! Join the private FB group for new dads!
P.S. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with a fellow soon-to-be or a new dad. That’s the best compliment you can give me and the show!