This time I chat with Kevin Michael Geary.
Listen to the show here:
Or tune in on iTunes (episode 091):
The guest – Kevin Michael Geary
Kevin is a dad to two young girls, so he’s in the trenches of parenthood every single day. He’s also a founder of RevolutionaryParent.com and he has over 15 years of teaching experience with all ages from the days he was martial arts instructor in Atlanta metro area.
I’ve been following Revolutionary Parent site and podcast from day one of the podcast and from the very beginning of my own parenting journey. And it has had a big impact on my parenting style/philosophy and parenting principles.
In today’s show, we’ll get into:
- Healthy parent-child relationship
- Forming the relationship with the baby:
- It starts with your attitude and mindset towards the baby
- How to talk to your baby
- Having respect for the baby (with bunch of real-life examples)
- Forming you parenting style and having a set of principles
- Kevin’s Authentic Parenting 5 pillars
- Tips for dealing with impatience
This is truly value packed episode, so tune right in!
Interview with Kevin Michael Geary: Defining your parenting style and principles:
Connect with Kevin:
NB! Join the private FB group for new dads!
P.S. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with a fellow soon-to-be or a new dad. That’s the best compliment you can give me and the show!