In this episode, I get to chat with Jackie Bledsoe from JackieBledsoe.com
Listen to the show here:
Or tune in on iTunes (episode 104):
The guest – Jackie Bledsoe
Jackie Bledsoe is a husband and a father of 3 (ages 16, 11 and 7). He’s an author of “7 Rings of Marriage” and runs JackieBledsoe.com helping men become better leaders of their families.
Jackie’s also a speaker and regularly holds workshops for couples who want to have more connection and intimacy in their relationship.
I wanted to bring him on the show because like many fellow new parents, we too discovered that it’s quite a bit more challenging to maintain a close relationship with the each when you have a little one at home.
This episode is full of nuggets and takeaways on how to have better connection and more intimacy between new parents.
Here’s what we’ll get into in today’s show:
- Jackie’s book “7 Rings of Marriage” and how relationships go through different seasons and becoming parents is just one of them.
- It takes attention, focus and intentionality to adjust and adapt to parenthood.
- 3 tactics how to really connect with you partner.
- How to raise intimacy.
- Busting the date-night myth.
- How to make sure you get your date-nights actually take place.
- How to avoid your date-nights turning into fight nights.
So tune in!
Jackie Bledsoe and nurturing the relationship with new mom:
P.S. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with a fellow soon-to-be or a new dad. That’s the best compliment you can give me and the show!