This time I chat with former NFL player Anthony Trucks.
Listen to the show here:
Or tune in on iTunes (episode 095):
The guest – Anthony Trucks
Anthony is a dad of 3. He’s a former Oregon Ducks football player and a former NFL player, he started and ran a 6-figure gym and now is international speaker and a coach.
As if all these things wouldn’t be outstanding on their own, what makes his story even more inspirational is his background and “origin story”. Anthony was given to foster care when he was 3. He bounced around between different families for more than a decade and often times was abused before he was finally adopted at the age of 14.
Anthony first became a new dad when he was still playing for the Ducks and few years later became a dad to a set of twins. Most parents know how parenthood puts any relationship to test. So it was with Anthony – one thing lead to another and he eventually found his relationship in a crisis.
Tune in to hear the rest of the story and the lessons learned!
In addition to that, in today’s show, we’ll get into:
- Importance of our actions match our words when we’re balancing work and personal life.
- Importance to set boundaries in your life to enjoy family life.
- Why relationships aren’t about 50/50 balance, but more of a 100% commitment from both parties.
- Importance of communication and the ability to receive feedback when it comes to close relationships.
- In order to experience fulfillment in any area of your life we need to get intentional (vs coasting on auto-pilot).
Anthony and his story are truly inspirational no matter your own situation. So tune in!
Interview with Anthony Trucks – work-life balance and relationships:
Connect with Anthony:
NB! Join the private FB group for new dads!
P.S. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with a fellow soon-to-be or a new dad. That’s the best compliment you can give me and the show!